* Certified by the HK International Performers Association as professional instructors
* Informed of the latest news of activities organized by the Association through email
* Enjoy discount with our membership card in tickets of music festivals, concerts, seminars and talks by professionals organised by the Association
* Invited to be professional judges in regional qualifiers of our International Piano Competition
• Finishing at least an undergraduate degree in piano performance at an internationally recognised music school; actively involved in piano education or working in a recognised university/school, with a title of Associate Professor or above
• Teaching students who earn promising results in major international or national competitions
• Professional instructors focusing on instructing with the ability to perform
Attention: Professional Instructor Membership would be approved should it pass the assessment by the Association’s professionals
Teaching Members of the Hong Kong International Performers Association shall enjoy:
1. Email notification of the latest news of activities organised by the Association
* International Piano Competition
* Hong Kong International Performers Music Festival
* ABRSM Examiners Class
* Certified Teachers Class
* Pre-Competition and Examination Master Class
* Music and Arts Tours
2. Discount and Priority in activities of the Association
3. Certified by the Association as Hong Kong Professional Performers teachers.
• Working in piano and music industry, actively involved in piano education and interested in participating in activities of the Association
• Looking for betterment in piano education and performance with an unreserved passion
Welcome to the Hong Kong International Performers Association
The application form that you are going to fill in constitutes an important step to become our instructing member. Please make sure that you complete the whole form. If you are not sure about which category of membership suits you, you may look for more information on our website.
The result of your application would be sent to your email (or your other contact channels) within 15 days after your application; if your application is approved, please follow our membership clause; should your application be declined, you would receive a letter of explanation with clear reasonings.